Weekends, Evenings, and Days. Please apply in person with resume at Suzanne’s.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our team at Suzanne’s.
The successful candidate will bring their positive, enthusiastic outlook, and their passion for Sales and Customer Service to work collaboratively with our retail team.
About Your Role
It takes knowledge and training – which is why – Suzanne’s comprehensive employee onboarding will give you the tools to be successful. You bring your passion and personality – we will do the rest!
Our Fashion Sales Associates are at the centre of all store activities and supports the Store Manager to provide exceptional customer service, generate sales, and participates in all the essential duties necessary to for day-to-day operations of the store, including:
- Building client relationships and inspiring loyalty.
- Making recommendations and show-casing complimentary products.
- Inform customers of current promotions, seasonal events, and contests.
- Setting-up of visual and brand directives, posters, and window displays to highlight merchandise, drive sales, and select offers.
- Ensuring our customers are informed about and enrolled in our online e-newsletter.
- Demonstrating our company culture and core values.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- We are creative, fun, and passionate about fashion.
- You get employee discounts on merchandize.
- You will receive educational insight and knowledge of our Canadian brand-lines.
- You will have opportunities for professional development and future advancement.
- Fashion Clothing Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
Looking for part time help.
Weekends, Evenings, and Days. Please apply in person with resume at Infiniti Leather