Effective October 1, 2021 a provincial requirement for proof of vaccination or negative test is required for public access to a list of establishments, businesses and event venues that bring groups of people together, including:
- Indoor dining at restaurants including the food court.
- Nightclubs, bars, taverns and other licensed establishments
- Indoor fitness centres, and gyms.
Vaccine credentials include:
- Wallet cards received at time of immunization
- A printed copy of your MySaskHealthRecord (MSHR) vaccine certificate (with or without a QR code)
- A screenshot of your MSHR vaccine certificate (with or without a QR code) saved to your device
- An earlier version of your MSHR COVID-19 vaccine certificate
- A COVID-19 vaccine printout from Saskatchewan Health Authority Public Health
- A QR code/MySaskHealthRecord vaccine certificate uploaded to SK Vax Wallet
- Negative results must be provided by a certified healthcare provide, including private providers of COVID-19 tests within 72 hours.
We will also require ID from anyone 18 and older. Youth aged 12-17 will also need to show ID unless accompanied by an adult with proof of vaccination and ID. Youth aged 12 to 17, visiting a business without and adult, who do not have photo identification will be allowed to present other forms of government issued identification such as birth certificate or health services card.
All persons under the age of 12 years are exempt.